Super Snouts Hemp Co. CBD oils may be given to pets to support general health & well-being. They may provide a particular benefit or range of benefits, or help relieve or resolve certain conditions.
CBD Oil is a product of the cannabis plant, which is rich in beneficial nutrients. Safe, high quality CBD Oils for pets are specifically derived from hemp plants which naturally contain lower levels of THC (the compound that creates a high) & higher levels of CBDs (the beneficial nutrients). In Super Snouts products absolutely all THC is removed when the oil is purified so it is safe for pets.
Super Snouts CBD Oil Highlights:
- Veterinarian Approved
- Strict product quality standards
- Super Snouts Product Guarantee
- Zero THC = zero tolerance for any levels of THC
- 100% USA grown & made from the soil to the oil
- No harmful chemicals or solvents are used to process the oil
- Sourcing & production is vertically integrated and completely controlled
- The plants are grown in Kentucky & Colorado under strict organic farming practices and in compliance with the Federal Farm Bill (Section 7606).
- Every batch of product is lab tested & third party verified by independent labs across the USA for safety and quality
- Available oils include pure CBD Isolate or Full Spectrum CBD in 150 & 300 mg. potencies
Potency Reports are posted on The Super Snouts Website.
Potential uses & benefits of CBDs for pets may include:
- Treating skin conditions
- Reducing pain & inflammation
- Supporting skeletal health & healing
- Promoting a healthy blood sugar balance
- Treating or minimizing seizures & epilepsy
- Behavioral modification, anxiety management
- Improved circulation of blood & oxygen to vital organs
- Prevention & treatment of degenerative neurological disease
- Supporting cancer treatment & improving quality of life
- Reducing motion sickness, nasuea & vomiting
- Helping with a suppressed appetite
- Healing & improved well-being
Please note that specific claims cannot be made regarding the use or efficacy of these products in treating, curing or preventing any disease or condition.